I am useful for:
– Understanding client needs and aspirations.
– Identifying if a project aligns with our values and mission.
– Measuring outcomes.
– Understanding peoples assumptions and perceptions of what TACSI does.
– Sharing information about a project to others.
– Writing proposals.
[expand title=”Start Instructions” swaptitle=”Close”]
Make a new entry in Gather.
- Open Gather
- Give the entry an identifier (e.g. contact name – project nickname – organisation)
- Fill in as many blanks as you can.
- Record extra information in the comment boxes (this included app feedback)
- Save the form
- Repeat each time discussions on this occur until proposal is written
- Review your entires by sending a request
[expand title=”Download Instructions” swaptitle=”Close”]
Download the offline App to your mobile devices.
- Visit this page on each device you would like the offline app.
- Click the download button.
- Follow the instructions to create a bookmark.
- On mobile devices you can also create an icon on your home screen giving you quick access to App.
[expand title=”Review Instructions” swaptitle=”Close”]
Review the information collected in Gather.
- Click the review button to request a report on a particular project
- Fill the gaps
- Hit send
- Allow an 2 hours for processing
- You will receive an email when your report is ready